PRSA Nashville and its nearly 200 members represent an array of industries and specialties, with a diverse mix of members representing business and industry, counseling and professional services firms, government, associations, hospitals, colleges and universities and non-profit associations. The chapter was founded in 1957 to provide communications professionals with opportunities to enhance their professional skills and expand their circle of professional contacts.
Whether you’re a seasoned executive, mid-career manager or new to the profession, join the PRSA Nashville chapter to enjoy dynamic and educational programs, networking events and opportunities for industry and peer recognition.
How to Join:
Become a member today by completing the online membership application
. Be sure to join the Nashville chapter in order to access local benefits and discounts. Standard national membership dues are $255 annually with a $65 initiation fee (various membership levels are available depending on experience). Local Nashville membership dues are $80.
Renewing members have the option to set up a quarterly payment plan
With PRSA Nashville membership, you will:
- Become a visibly engaged member of your local PR community, while expanding your circle of colleagues and contacts among 170+ Nashville practitioners.
- Attend local seminars, meetings, luncheons, receptions and programs.
- Enjoy discounted registration fees to educational programs and other PRSA Nashville events.
- Earn personal or company recognition through industry awards.
- Step into a leadership role and advocate for the public relations profession.
- Learn about business development and job opportunities in your local community.
- Network with a variety of potential employees, agencies, funders, consultants or clients.
Keep in touch with PRSA Nashville by liking us on Facebook
or follow us on Twitter
For more information, contact:
Amanda Murphy, PRSA Membership Chair