Summary of Job
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be accountable for technical implementation of social media strategies including but not limited to developing and posting social content calendar, executing social response strategies, administration of social media management tools, measuring and reporting social media metrics, tracking web traffic through use of UTM codes or other methods as needed.
The Centerstone Marketing and Communications department is a collaborative team, where every individual plays a part in the important work we do both internally and externally. All team members are responsible for moving projects and campaigns forward with a great attention to detail. A successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will have an understanding of social media best practices, exhibit strong communication skills and think analytically about the work they do.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism or related experience
- 3 years of experience. Experience in multi-state healthcare organization a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive relationships
- Ability to work across several platforms for campaign execution and reporting including: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, GoogleAds, Google Analytics etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and publish content through (SMM) social media management platform
- Monitor and respond to social media comments in a professional and timely manner
- Identify and analyze social media metrics, insights and best practices, act on information and adapt strategy as needed
- Build and optimize social media ads in support of marketing campaigns
- Execute social strategy through research, platform management, benchmarking, and reporting
- Manage details of projects and workflow using project management software (Asana)
- Work collaboratively with Communications, Design, and Web Services to build and optimize campaigns
- Manage deadlines, projects and assignments in a fast-past, changing environment
- Exhibit and understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (i.e. HIPAA)