This Manager of Tractor Supply Foundation Strategy & ESG Reporting is responsible for helping to lead key programs and initiatives to continue advancing Tractor Supply’s performance as a responsible and sustainable company. The role includes developing and executing the Tractor Supply Foundation’s strategy by leveraging financial, volunteer, and in-kind philanthropic investments. Additionally, you will be responsible for ESG reporting management including collaboration across the company.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Tractor Supply to advance performance and recognition as a responsible and sustainable company.
- Lead strategy and communication for the Tractor Supply Foundation to internal and external audiences.
- Develop formal ESG reporting and broader communications needs and opportunities including external surveys, ratings and rankings.
- Identify and manage strategic partnerships and projects with national impact, scale, and influence ESG and Tractor Supply’s Foundation strategy.
- Lead management of philanthropic giving to support financial, volunteer, and in-kind philanthropic investments effectively and efficiently.
- Understand, communicate and strategize for trends and developments in expectations for corporate responsibility and sustainability among key stakeholders (Team Members, customers, shareholders, governments, communities, etc.)
- Represent Tractor Supply externally at community events, ceremonies, etc. related to the Tractor Supply Foundation.
- Develop and lead cross-functional teams to collect and share ESG and philanthropic data and standard methodologies.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in corporate giving, philanthropy, corporate social responsibility, social policy, non-profit program evaluation, sustainability reporting, and/or ESG-related field preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to cultivate collaborative working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate others without authority.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and demonstrated ability to effectively resolve issues and implement solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing needs and priorities.
- Experience with measurement and reporting for organizational and program impact.