As a valued member of the marketing team, your position will consist of a variety of functions that are important to the marketing department and the firm.
- Help develop the firm’s strategic marketing plan and manage marketing initiatives and activities.
- Lead the coordination of firm sponsored events, industry trade shows, receptions, seminars, webinars, and other networking functions. Plan effective approaches to drive traffic through campaigns across email, web, social, paid media channels, and more. Collaborate closely with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Become fluent in our CRM (contact database), including tracking marketing and business development activities, reviewing data, and maintaining firm contact lists.
- Assist with business development and lead generation initiatives as needed.
- Help support social media sites by keeping them active and dynamic. (e.g. FB, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Track performance metrics on marketing objectives and report results to the partners on a quarterly basis.
- Research and manage inventory of branded promotional items and client gifts.
- Support HR recruiting and cultural events (e.g. print, online, pictures, social media)
- Other marketing and business development tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, or related field with at least 2 years of experience in marketing, digital media, social media, communications, business development, or related fields.
- Prior experience in a professional services environment is desired.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills as well as initiative to start and work on projects independently.
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with all personality types and represent the firm’s brand at external functions.
- Creative and proactive with new ideas for the firm.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn a CRM system.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.