We are seeking a public relations agency/corporate communication professional at the Senior Account Executive, Account Supervisor or AVP career level to join FINN PARTNERS, the fastest growing international public relations and integrated marketing agency. This role is located within our PR corporate practice group in Nashville, TN. Our Nashville Office is the southeastern hub for FINN PARTNERS. You will join a fun, strong, growing team with an opportunity to work on clients that range from global automotive brands, retail powerhouses, professional services firms, banking and financial institutions, technology companies, and much more.
This position will both lead and support client accounts in the Corporate Practice Group by fully understanding client objectives, contributing to PR strategic initiatives, and overseeing and executing daily client account activity.
**During Covid we are working remotely from home. We look forward to the time when our CEO will notify us that FINN PARTNERS offices will reopen (at which time this will be an in-office role).**
• Serve as primary point of contact for clients
• Manage day-to-day operations of specific campaigns and programs
• Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
• Devise strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
• Help develop client content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
• Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as client’s “go-to”
• Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
• Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
• A bachelor’s degree
• PR agency experience (at least 3-7 years), preferably working on corporate or consumer clients is required.
• Experience successfully driving external programs—media relations, social media, thought leadership—and/or internal corporate communications programs
• Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier business media outlets
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proven problem-solving ability
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
Please upload your resume, upload your cover letter detailing your prior work experience in public relations agency focusing on clients in the consumer sector, and indicate your desired salary in $US Dollars.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn’s vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Headquartered in New York City, the company has 850+ employees, with offices in cities including Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington D.C. Find us at and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.