Our ideal candidate will have a great deal of initiative, be organized to a fault, have strong writing skills, be a servant-hearted leader, & have a polish, grace & kindness when interacting with others.
- Craft and pitch to custom pitches to national media.
- Understand client(s) desires & create strategic public relations plans to bring desires to reality to include timelines, media goals, budgets, metrics, etc.
- Be an influencer & leverage existing contacts as well as newly established contacts to schedule interviews & on-air appearances to generate media interest
- Conceptualize & draft various materials to include but not limited to press materials, press releases, bios, fact sheets, etc.
- Extract & maintain tailored media lists through Public Relations software to support strategic campaigns
- Maintain ongoing & frequent professional communications with clients focusing on strengthening relationships
- Partner with Social Medial team to ensure online presence aligns to overarching strategy
- Act as point for clients & oversee crisis management situations
- May lead, coach & oversee associate publicists in internal meetings, projects or brainstorming sessions.
- Maintain status reports, itineraries, & other important Choice documents reporting to Leadership as requested
- Continually enhance marketplace knowledge by researching subject/genre/best practices for both client & pertinent media outlets
- Outgoing, positive, professional attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced writing skills
- Passion/interest for media & communications
- Critical thinking
- Reading/research on top trends
- Proficiency with Cision PR Software
Bachelor’s degree required in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
Please apply to see the full job description…