Stratacomm is currently seeking a digital communications specialist to join its account team. This position will be embedded onsite with a key automotive client based in Nashville, Tennessee. Candidates should be energetic self-starters, collaborative team players and resourceful problem solvers that enjoy fast-paced work and are dedicated to delivering results. This opportunity is for a passionate digital communications professional with 5 years of experience preferred.
The onsite digital communications specialist will implement and help define communication strategy to promote the image of the company, executive presence and employee ambassadorship on social media, especially on the corporate (non-Consumer Marketing) LinkedIn account. The specialist is also responsible for creating and curating content, according to the voice and tone defined for the channel, publishing and measuring the impact. This position works closely with the client’s employee, corporate and product communications teams and coordinates with client’s global team in Japan. The specialist will work collaboratively with the various social media agencies and departments to ensure alignment of messages and tone of voice for the company.
- Help define editorial policy and communication strategy for corporate social media accounts with special focus on LinkedIn
- Create, curate and publish engaging content to support communication and channel strategies
- Manage editorial calendar and coordinate content strategies
- Support executive visibility efforts with relevant digital content
- Develop a command of social media tools and proper approval paths
- Help build and grow online audience via community management
- Coordinate with product, corporate and employee communications teams to identify social storytelling opportunities
- Coordinate with other social teams and agencies to ensure alignment on messages and timing
- Track, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Contribute to all digital communications projects
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in digital communications. Previous OEM experience and 5 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social networking and digital communications strategies, digital practices and tools with special focus on LinkedIn
- Experience in content development, social network management, project management, metrics and analytics
- Strong writing, editing, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate with multiple agencies and teams for a common goal
- Ability to manage multiple digital projects in a fast-paced corporate deadline-driven environment
- Ability to be nimble, adapt and react quickly in a 24/7 social news cycle
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with stakeholders and with multinational teams
- Familiarity with emerging trends and tools, particularly for online and mobile communications
About the Organization
Stratacomm is an independently owned, full-service strategic communications agency that helps clients raise awareness, enhance reputation, shape policy and build market share. With offices in Washington, D.C. and Detroit, in recent years, Stratacomm has been named one of Washingtonian’s 50 Great Places to Work, one of PR News’ Top Places to Work in PR and also one of Metro Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
Stratacomm is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight, or veteran status in employment.
As a client service organization, we ask a lot from our people, but in return we offer an inclusive, collaborative place to work, with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. People enjoy the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, and are recognized and rewarded for bringing their best efforts forward each day.
For more information, visit stratacomm.net.