Congrats to all of the 2023 Parthenon Awards winners!
Thank you to the nearly 150 colleagues and friends who joined PRSA Nashville on Aug. 29 to celebrate the accomplishments of public relations professionals in Middle Tennessee!
Over this last year, the professionals in our chapter have completed an extraordinary amount of work for our organizations and clients.
Congratulations to all of the evening's winners and nominees! In particular, special shout out to our individual award and best of show winners:
- Hercules Award: Andrea Lindsley, Partner at FINN Partners
- Apollo Award: Dr. Phil Wenk, CEO of Delta Dental of Tennessee
- Olympus Award: Juanita I.C. Traughber, Director of Marketing & Communications, University School of Nashville
- 2023 Scholarship Award Recipient: Anna Love, Belmont University
- Best of Show Award: Stones River Group - Community Relations Program: Generating Support for a Public Charter's Approval
Parthenon Awards FAQs
If your entry is selected as a Parthenon Award winner, you will be asked to provide a JPEG depicting the program or activity for the awards event. Entries cannot be changed once they have been submitted.
Please check your entry for grammar, spelling and typographical errors prior to submission.
The last chance deadline is Wednesday, June 19, 2023 at 5pm Central.
Individual Parthenon Award Types
PRSA Nashville is dedicated to recognizing its members for their strategic and creative excellence. The chapter recognizes excellence in public relations in four ways:
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest from PRSA Nashville by signing up for our newsletter today. Get important information about events, opportunities and so much more delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up today - we look forward to hearing from you!