The 2021 Parthenon Awards Call for Entries is Here
Enter by June 14 to be recognized among Nashville’s top PR and communications professionals
For 35 years, PRSA Nashville has recognized exceptional work and thought leadership from the Middle Tennessee public relations community at its annual Parthenon Awards. It’s no secret that Nashville’s creativity, expertise and innovation truly are the very best our industry has to offer. Parthenon Awards are bestowed to projects and programs that demonstrate excellence in the public relations profession, and are open to all Middle Tennessee professionals. The awards program is mirrored after PRSA National’s Silver and Bronze Anvil Programs.
Submissions are now being accepted for the 2021 Parthenon Awards! Please read the submission information below and submit your entries by Monday, June 7, at 5 p.m. to receive the lowest entry fees. All entries must be received by Monday, June 14, at 5 p.m. in order to be considered.
Please note: If you have submitted an entry before, your login information will be the same. If you do not remember your password, you can click “lost password.” If you have never submitted an entry or if you have changed jobs/emails, you can quickly and easily create a new account. Select “Click here to nominate your work” on the home page.
Parthenon Awards FAQs
- Click here to go directly to the Awards submission site.
- Please read the Call for Entry information – along with the category descriptions – carefully before starting your submission.
- Please designate one contact per company for your awards.
- Your entry should include the following: The name of entrant, contact information, entry title, indication of whether the entry is a program or project, a 50-word overview describing the entry, a Summary (two pages maximum for PROGRAMS, one page maximum for PROJECTS) detailing the important aspects of your entry, indication of your PRSA membership status, and indication of whether or not your organization is a nonprofit.
- You may attach up to five supporting files in an approved format (Word doc, PDF, JPG, PNG – 25M maximum per file) and three URLs to include with your entry. File examples include a copy of the public relations plan, pictures, letters, scripts, reports, clippings, brochures, etc. URLs can be used to link videos from sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.
- Once you have completed your submission, please click “Add to Cart” and follow the prompts to pay online – entries are not complete until payment is received.
If your entry is selected as a Parthenon Award winner, you will be asked to provide a JPEG depicting the program or activity for the awards event. Entries cannot be changed once they have been submitted.
Please check your entry for grammar, spelling and typographical errors prior to submission.
The early bird deadline for submissions is 5 p.m. on Monday, June 7, 2021, and the last chance deadline is 5 p.m. on Monday, June 14, 2021.
Individual Parthenon Award Types
PRSA Nashville is dedicated to recognizing its members for their strategic and creative excellence. The chapter recognizes excellence in public relations in four ways:
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest from PRSA Nashville by signing up for our newsletter today. Get important information about events, opportunities and so much more delivered directly to your inbox. Sign up today - we look forward to hearing from you!